Study Using VLX 1570 for Treatment of Relapsed or Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
To provide study drug and low-dose dexamethasone in treatment for patients with relapsed or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma and to collect additional data on treatment safety.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of relapsed or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma, or intolerant to established therapy following at least 2 prior therapies. Prior therapies must include at least one immunomodulatory drug and one proteasome inhibitor.
- Have measureable disease.
- Have GFR > 30 mL/min.
- Have ANC > 1000, Hgb > 8 (transfusion permitted provided the anemia is judged to be disease related) and PLT > 75,000.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have hypertension or diabetes not adequately controlled with current medication.
- Have known active hepatitis B or C infection or HIV infection.
- Have significant cardiovascular disease.
- Have a known intolerance to steroids or H1/H2 antagonists.
- Have been diagnosed with plasma cell leukemia, POEMS syndrome or amyloidosis.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.