Study of Combination Therapies in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
The goal of the trial is to assess efficacy and safety of pomalidomide in combination with nivolumab with or without elotzumuab in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have relapsed or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma.
- Have received at least 2 prior lines of therapy, that includes proteasome inhibitor and immunomodulatory drug.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Are refractory to pomalidomide or checkpoint inhibitors.
- Have inadequate heart, kidney and/or liver function.
- Have an active autoimmune disease.
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements.