Study of the Clinical Genomics Colvera Test in Patients with Colorectal Cancer
Study for the Clinical Genomics Colvera Test in the detection of disease recurrence for subjects with colorectal cancer and to collect additional data on treatment safety.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have undergone curative treatment for primary CRC of stages II and III (AJCC).
- Have no clinical evidence of disease (NED) and, at the time of blood draw, are at least 6 months but less than 24 months after conclusion of initial treatment, and are participating in a clinically indicated surveillance program (usually radiologic scans such as CT/MRI/PET and/or endoscopy).
- Have concluded course of initial treatment for primary CRC (i.e. end of surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy).
- Are willing to provide a blood sample no more than 6 months before or on the day of scheduled radiological imaging (but prior to receiving contrast agents).
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have evidence of residual disease.
- Have other organ cancer at the time of recruitment.
- Have a prior history of recurrent CRC.
- Have concurrent serious non-neoplastic illness that makes enrollment impractical or clinically inappropriate.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.