Clinical Trial TitleA 6-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor-Open Study to Assess the Effect of Repeated Subcutaneous Administration of PF-06946860 on Appetite in Participants with Advanced Cancer and Anorexia, Followed by an 18-Week Open-Label Treatment Period
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04803305
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
You are being asked to take part in this study because you have non-small cell lung, pancreatic, colorectal, prostate, breast, or ovarian cancer and anorexia. Cachexia or anorexia-cachexia is a loss of appetite with wasting (extreme weight loss) of the body and weakness due to a severe illness such as cancer. This loss of appetite or anorexia is an important driver of this condition.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are male or female above 18 years of age.
- Are not currently receiving antineoplastic therapy.
- Have been diagnosed anorexia.
- Have the ability to give signed informed consent.
- Are willing to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests, contraception guideline, and other study procedures for at least 6 weeks.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.