Study of Antroquinonol in Non-Squamous NSCLC
This is a study in KRAS-positive and KRAS-negative patients with stage IV (including pleural effusion) non squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have failed two lines of anti-cancer therapy. A maximum of 60 patients with NSCLC will receive antroquinonol, of which 30 patients will be KRAS-positive and 30 patients KRAS-negative. An evaluable patient will have received at least one dose of antroquinonol and have a valid baseline tumor assessment.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Be diagnosed with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) Stage IV (including pleural effusion).
- Be at least 18 years of age.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have brain metastases which are symptomatic.
- Have inability to swallow oral medications or recent acute gastrointestinal disorder with diarrhea.
- Have a history of clinically significant or uncontrolled cardiac disease, including congestive heart failure, angina, myocardial infarction, arrhythmia.
- Have any serious active infection.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.