MYC-Associated B-Cell Lymphomas Treatment Study
Participating in the phase II portion of the trial that will study the side effects and the best dose of lenalidomide when given together with combination chemotherapy to see how well they work together in treating subjects with “double hit” lymphoma.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have B-cell lymphoma.
- Have evidence of c-MYC.
- Register into the mandatory lenalidomide Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) program, and be willing and able to comply with the requirements of the REMS program.
- Be able to take aspirin (81 or 325 mg) daily as prophylactic anticoagulation.
- Have an ECOG performance status of 0-2.
- Have adequate renal and bone marrow function.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
• Have had prior chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or immunotherapy for lymphoma.
• Have known central nervous system involvement.
• Have known positive HIV status, or positive serology for hepatitis B or C.
• Have prior exposure to pomalidomide or known hypersensitivity to lenalidomide or thalidomide.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.