Inflammatory Bowel Disease Advanced Colorectal Neoplasia Study
The purpose of this study is to determine the ability of the Exact IBD-ACRN Surveillance Test to accurately and reliably detect colorectal cancer and colorectal neoplasia (CRNs) in patients with IBD when compared with the other standard ways to look for colorectal cancer, such as a colonoscopy procedure.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 18-84.
- Have been diagnosed with IBD for at least 8 years or diagnosis of primary sclerosis cholangitis (PSC) prior to enrollment.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have a history of aero digestive tract cancer.
- Have had a prior colorectal resection.
- Have IBD limited only to rectum.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided.