For patients who received a letter on improperly disclosed information by a claims processing vendor, read more.
HIV and Drug Use Investigational Study
The purpose of this study is to investigate neurocognitive test performance among HIV+ and HIV- men and women who have a history of drug use. The protocol includes interviews, questionnaires and computerized memory tests. There are two study visits. Participants will be compensated for their time and transportation.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have used cocaine, opiates, alcohol or other drugs.
- Are a woman age 18-60 years old.
- Have a ninth-grade or higher education.
- Are willing to be tested for drug and alcohol use at the beginning of both study visits.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Test positive for drugs or alcohol.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.