Clinical Trial TitleGenetic Evaluation and Modification of Lifestyles To Improve Female life Expectancy (GEMLIFE Study)
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
The purpose of this study is to provide early intervention through diet, exercise, and stress reduction to menopausal women to reduce chronic health conditions and promote an improved aging process.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are menopausal (12 months without a period).
- Have had your last period within 5 years.
- Have well controlled medical conditions.
- Are able to participate in structured diet, exercise, and stress reduction programs.
- Are able to connect to the internet and operate an iPad.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have had any cancer.
- Have an unstable psychiatric disorder.
- Have a systemic disease with abnormal labs.
- Use drugs or excessive alcohol.
- Are unwilling to complete study visits for 12 months.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.