Endometriosis Pain Medication Study
The purpose of this study is to test the safety and effectiveness of different doses of a study medication compared to placebo (inactive substance) in managing moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis. AbbVie is looking for about 875 subjects will participate in this study at approximately 170 study sites.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have moderate to severe pain related to endometriosis.
- Have been diagnosed surgically within the last seven years.
- Are pre-menopausal and between the ages of 18-49.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have irregular menstrual cycles.
- Have chronic pelvic pain not related to endometriosis.
- Have any other chronic pain syndrome.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements.