Corticosteroid Lumbar Epidural Analgesia for Radiculopathy (C.L.E.A.R.) Study
The purpose of this study includes the following:
- Compare the pain relief following a single epidural injection (into a fluid space that surrounds the spinal cord) of SP102 to placebo (a product that has no active drug).
- Evaluate SP102’s effect on your ability to do or not do certain things.
- Evaluate the safety of the epidural SP102 injection.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have low back pain radiating into your leg.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have leg pain that is greater than your back pain.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.