At Rush University Medical Center, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Corticosteroid Lumbar Epidural Analgesia for Radiculopathy (C.L.E.A.R.) Study
The purpose of this study includes the following:
- Compare the pain relief following a single epidural injection (into a fluid space that surrounds the spinal cord) of SP102 to placebo (a product that has no active drug).
- Evaluate SP102’s effect on your ability to do or not do certain things.
- Evaluate the safety of the epidural SP102 injection.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have low back pain radiating into your leg.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have back pain that is greater than your leg pain.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.