Clinical Study for Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients with FLT3 Mutation
The goal of the trial is to assess efficacy and safety of Gilteritinib, in combination with other therapies in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) with FLT3 mutation.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of previously-untreated AML according to World Health Organization classification as determined by pathology review at the treating institution.
- Are positive for FLT3 mutation (ITD or TKD [D835/I836] mutation) in bone marrow or whole blood as determined by central laboratory.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have been diagnosed as acute promyelocytic leukemia.
- Have BCR-ABL-positive leukemia (chronic myelogenous leukemia in blast crisis).
- Have clinically active central nervous system leukemia.
- Have been diagnosed with another malignancy that requires concurrent treatment or hepatic malignancy regardless of need for treatment.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.