ANSWER Clinical Study
This is a prospective, multi-center, single-arm, non-randomized study. It is designed to evaluate the safety of the PulseRider in patients undergoing treatment for bifurcation basilar or carotid terminus aneurysms.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have intracranial aneurysms located at a bifurcation of the basilar artery or carotid terminus artery.
- Be 18 years or older at the time of consent.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) within the last 60 days
- Other conditions of the heart, blood, brain or intracranial vessels that carry a high risk of neurologic events
- Patient has another aneurysm which, in the investigator’s opinion, will require treatment within the follow-up period (365 days)
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.