Vizient has ranked Rush University Medical Center #1 for quality among the nation’s most prestigious academic medical centers. Learn more.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Study
The purpose of this 52 week study is to estimate the difference in clinical response between 300 mg and 150 mg of secukinumab after a 16 week baseline dose of 150 mg. This study will also investigate the association between treatment and sleep disturbance as well as daytime activity patterns.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have a diagnosis of moderate to severe AS with prior documented radiologic evidence (X-ray or radiologists report) fulfilling the modified New York criteria for AS.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have total ankylosis of the spine.
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the study drugs.
- Have a history of other significant inflammatory autoimmune disease, lymphoproliferative disease or any malignancy.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.