Children and adults with fragile X syndrome have unique medical, behavioral and educational needs. You and your loved ones will get personalized care and evaluation at the Fragile X Syndrome Clinic at Rush — the only clinic for this genetic disorder in Chicago.
The clinic provides comprehensive care, including the following:
- Medical assessments of associated neurological issues (e.g., seizures)
- Treatment to manage symptoms (e.g., medications, referrals for complementary therapies)
- Family counseling and education
To make an appointment:
- Patients must already have a fragile X syndrome diagnosis.
- The clinic schedules appointments two to three months in advance.