Named among the top hospitals in the country for quality, safety and efficiency by the Leapfrog Group, Rush University Medical Center is home to a strong team of compassionate and experienced primary care physicians. Research shows that a strong relationship with a primary care physician can improve your health care outcomes. As principal health providers, primary care physicians:
- Are board-certified in one or more of the following areas: internal medicine, family medicine and pediatrics
- Provide preventive care services and promote health and wellness
- Manage multiple or complex medical conditions
- Have access and referral to world-class specialists
- Recognize and treat common medical ailments and acute illness
Not sure which kind of primary care is right for you? Click on the links below to find out more information about each specialty.