Shoe Study for Knee Osteoarthritis
The purpose of this study is to better understand the effects of footwear-associated forces on the knee joint in people with knee osteoarthritis.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are at least 35 years old
- Have had knee pain for at least a year
- Have osteoarthritis of the knees
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Have a history of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, gout or hip or knee replacement
- Need an assistant device to walk (e.g., cane, walker)
- Have problems or pain in your feet
- Have moderate to severe hip/ankle pain
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.