DetectiOn of Advanced ColorEctal NeoplAsia by Stool DNA in InflAmmatory Bowel Disease: OCEANIA
The purpose of this study is to determine the ability of the Exact IBD-ACRN Surveillance Test to accurately and reliably detect colorectal cancer and colorectal neoplasia (CRNs) in patients with IBD when compared with the other standard ways to look for colorectal cancer, such as a colonoscopy procedure.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are between the ages of 18-84
- Have been diagnosed with IBD for at least 8 years or diagnosis of primary sclerosis cholangitis (PSC) prior to enrollment
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Have a history of aero digestive tract cancer
- Have had a prior colorectal resection
- Have IBD limited only to rectum
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via e-mail, please include the title of the study in your message.