This is a study of an investigational drug in the treatment of Hepatitis C in patients also diagnosed with Hemophilia.
The purpose of this study is to determine if an investigational treatment for 12 or 24 weeks is as safe and effective as the standard treatment for 48 weeks in subjects who are infected with chronic hepatitis C virus and have underlying mild or moderate hemophilia.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male 18 years of age or older
- Are seronegative for HIV and negative for HBsAg
- Have hemophilia defined as:
- Mild defined as factor level activity 6-40% or
- Moderate defined as factor level activity of 1-5
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Are infected with HCV other than GT-1b, -2 , -3, or -4. Mixed genotypes are not allowed.
- Have evidence of chronic liver disease caused by diseases other than chronic HCV infection
- Have a past history of liver transplantation
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.