A study for women have moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis
The purpose of this study is to test the safety and effectiveness of different doses of a study medication compared to placebo (inactive substance) in managing moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis. AbbVie is looking for about 875 subjects will participate in this study at approximately 170 study sites.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Have moderate to severe pain related to endometriosis
- Have been diagnosed surgically within the last seven years
- Are pre-menopausal and between the ages of 18-49
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Have irregular menstrual cycles
- Have chronic pelvic pain not related to endometriosis
- Have any other chronic pain syndrome
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.