Rush Health is a clinically integrated network of providers working together to improve health through high quality, efficient health services covering the spectrum of patient care from wellness, prevention and health promotion to disease management and complex care management.
Rush Health offers outreach services to employers, unions and Taft-Hartley Trust Funds. Rush Health's programs are evidence-based and reflect its focus on health promotion and commitment to health improvement.
Wellness programs for employees
Rush Health's worksite wellness programs aim to:
- Raise employees' health literacy
- Increase understanding and knowledge of health risk factors
- Improve compliance with recommended health screenings
- Provide clear and understandable information about personal health
- Teach strategies for health behavior change
- Provide low-cost programs and tools to support employee wellness
- Develop resources for evidence based health information
Programs include the following:
Employer Symposium: An annual event for employers bringing together health benefits decision makers and employer representatives to explore issues impacting employee health
Learn more about Rush Health's worksite wellness programs. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 563-4635.