Rush University Medical Center resource centers are your gateway to information, programs, services and support within Rush University Medical Center and the community. Let us help guide you to the resources that best meet your needs.
The resource centers provide:
- Educational material and tip sheets about pertinent health topics
- A reference library with computers and Internet access
- Information about services at Rush and in the community
- Resources to better manage your health
- Suggestions for managing emotional stress related to illness and chronic health conditions
- Information on caregiving
- Literature for coping with serious medical conditions
- Tips on transitioning from hospital to home
- Access to Rush Generations, a health and aging membership program
Walk-in visitors are welcome to browse literature, use the computers and request guidance Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments for individualized consultations can be made by calling (800) 757-0202.
Our services are available to everyone; you do not have to be a Rush patient to benefit from the Rush Resource Centers.
Learn more about the Waud Family, whose dedication to Rush made the Anne Byron Waud Resource Center possible.
Anne Byron Waud Resource Center for Health and Aging
Johnston R. Bowman Resource Center
710 S. Paulina St., Suite 438
Chicago, IL 60612
Tower Resource Center
Tower Hospital Building
1620 W. Harrison St.
Fourth floor, Suite 04527
Chicago, Il 60612