Rush's leadership annual giving society, the Anchor Cross Society celebrates the generosity of individuals and families who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
The generous support of Rush’s annual donors, and of Anchor Cross Society members in particular, propels Rush’s leading-edge advances in patient care, research, education and community outreach.
Member Recognition and Privileges
In appreciation of members’ support, the Anchor Cross Society offers a variety of privileges at five distinct giving levels:
Chairman’s Circle ($25,000+)
Privileges of the Visionary level and recognition among Rush’s most prestigious and philanthropically committed friends and advocates
Privileges of the Innovator level and:
- Invitations to exclusive events with Rush leadership
Privileges of the Partner level and:
- Personal tour of Tower hospital facility, a research lab or other area of interest
Privileges of the Friend level and:
- Rush update letter from CEO Larry Goodman, MD
- Invitation to the Anchor Cross Society Annual Dinner
- Membership in Room 500, Rush’s faculty dining room
- Listing in our annual Honor Roll at the end of each fiscal year (July 1-June 30)
- Envision Rush donor newsletter
- Invitations to Rush Rounds educational receptions
To learn more or join the Anchor Cross Society today, contact Alex Kwak at (312) 942-6112 or visit our secure online giving form.