The Rush University Medical Center Physician Liaisons are an expert team of professionals dedicated to working with referring physicians to develop and maintain strong relationships with Rush University Medical Center. The physician liaison staff provides the following services:
- Information and news about Rush faculty, service lines, clinical practices and facilities
- Information on clinical trials
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) information and events
- Finding a Rush physician
- Follow-up information on patient visits
- Arranging speakers for your CME events, tumor boards, grand rounds and symposiums
- Tours of Rush facilities
Rush University Medical Center Physician Liaisons look forward to the opportunity to partner with you. If you are interested in any of our services, please contact one of our physician liaisons below.
Our physician liaison team:
Paola Cieslak, associate vice president
Office: (312) 563-4472
Cindy Cordaro Louderback, physician liaison
Office: (312) 942-7208
Andrew Szostak, physician liaison
Office: (312) 942-7381
1725 W. Harrison St.
Professional Office Building, Suite 439
Chicago, IL 60612
Fax: (312) 563-2599
For help arranging an appointment with a doctor at Rush, call the Referring Physician Hotline at (312) 563-3800 or (800) 311-5855.