What you can expect from our program
The Rush International Health program offers supportive services to international referring physicians, patients and their families. Located in two centralized campus offices, our friendly staff is always available to coordinate your medical, social, travel and financial needs. Following are examples of some of our services:
- Acting as liaisons with medical officials, physicians and foreign consulate and embassy officials and, upon request, assisting with visa arrangements
- Providing interpreter services by qualified, licensed professionals
- Coordinating travel arrangements to Chicago, including accommodations for patients and their family members
- Coordinating medical consultation, necessary diagnostic tests and admission scheduling
- Making special dietary arrangements for ethnic, religious or health needs
- Coordinating private-duty nursing, rehabilitation and home health services before and after discharge when needed
- Providing assistance coordinating financial arrangements required by the Medical Center
- Providing access to banking and business equipment, such as computers, faxes and copiers
- Assisting with family activities, including arranging entertainment and special events
For more information on receiving services at Rush University Medical Center, please refer to our Becoming a Patient page.
(back to top)
To contact the Rush International Health Services program,
call 001-312-563-2488 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in making an appointment, please fill out the
international appointment request form.