A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study testing the efficacy and safety of a medication in subjects with moderate to severe SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus)
This is a double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a study medication in patients with moderate to severe systemic lupus erythematosus. The study will examine the effects of the medication in two different doses compared to a placebo, via infusion.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older with a clinical diagnosis of SLE
- Have active moderate to severe SLE disease activity
- Are receiving corticosteroids within the range of 5 to 60 mg/day
- Do not have active, severe, neuropsychiatric SLE, impaired level of consciousness, psychosis, delirium or confusional state, seizure, stroke, aseptic meningtitis, or any other severe neurologic condition
- Do not have active, severe, SLE which involves the renal system, history of thromboembolic events, hematolgic abnormalities, or cancer
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.