Clinical trial for the treatment of lupus nephritis
This is a randomized, double blinded, two-year multicenter trial (one-year treatment phase and one-year follow-up phase) using medication in the treatment of lupus nephritis.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Have a positive ANA and active lupus nephritis
- Do not have moderately severe anemia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, active infections, live vaccine within three months, cancer or end stage renal disease
- Have not used cyclophosphamide within the past year
- Have no previous use of abatacept, and no use of rituximab within the past year or anti–TNF medication within the past 60 days
- Have no comorbidities requiring corticosteroid therapy
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.