We are sorry for the inconvenience. The page you are looking for has moved or been deleted.
For information about medical programs and services offered at Rush, see Clinical Services
To search for a physician, see Find a Doctor.
For information about upcoming events, see Events and Classes.
If you are looking for health information, check out the new and expanded health information section of the MyRush patient portal.
Here are just a few of the health information resources now available:
You may also use the search feature in the right-hand corner of our website banner to do a full-text search of the Rush site.
- A Multimedia Encyclopedia, with videos and detailed illustrations, explains over 1,600 diseases and conditions.
- Point to where it hurts in the Symptom Navigator to find out what may be causing your problem.
- Using Wellness Tools, you can calculate your body mass index, target heart rate and more.
- Health Centers feature health information specific to certain populations, such as children, older adults and patients with cancer or heart disease.
- Care Guides focus on chronic health conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes.