An Assessment of P-15 Bone Putty in ACDF with Instrumentation
The purpose of this study is to evaluate an investigational device used to promote bone growth in cervical fusions. The treatment will be assigned randomly between the bone putty and local bone harvested during surgery. Here at Rush University Medical Center we expect to recruit approximately 20 patients.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are undergoing a one-level cervical fusion
- Are experiencing severe neck and/or arm pain
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Have previously undergone neck surgery
- Are unable to follow up postoperatively
- Have additional symptomatic levels or spine pathologies not being treated
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.