Shoe Study for Knee Osteoarthritis
Rheumatologists at Rush University Medical Center are looking for volunteers to participate in a research study testing the effects of shoes on knee pain from osteoarthritis.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are over the age of 35
- Have had knee pain for at least one year
- Have osteoarthritis of the knees
You will be excluded from this study if you:
- Need an assistant device to walk (ex: cane, walker)
- Have moderate to severe hip and/or ankle pain
- Have a history of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, gout, or knee or hip replacement
- Have problems or pain in your feet
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via e-mail, please include the title of the study in your message.