Main Parking Garage
An enclosed garage, on the southeast corner of Paulina and Harrison streets, has a covered walkway that connects to the Tower, the Atrium, the Professional Building and the Orthopedic Building. Locate the parking garage on Google Maps
The following discount garage parking options are available for patients and visitors:
- A senior citizen discount is available for patients and visitors who show their senior citizen/Medicare cards when leaving the garage.
- Discount parking coupon booklets are available and may be purchased at the guest relations desks in the fourth floor Atrium Building lobby and the fourth floor Armour Academic Center entrance from the parking garage. Discount coupons are not valid for valet parking.
Parking for People with Disabilities
People with disabilities with proper identification receive a discounted rate for valet parking. For people needing wheelchair transport, assistance is available at the valet parking entrances at the hospital, Professional Building, Bowman Center and Orthopedic Building.
Designated parking for people with disabilities is available on the fourth and fifth floor levels of Section A in the garage. A valid disability license plate or placard must be visible.
Valet parking is available at the following locations:
- Main hospital entrance, 1620 W. Harrison St., (312) 942-7442
- Johnston R. Bowman Health Center, 710 S. Paulina St., (312) 942-7000
- Professional Building, 1725 W. Harrison St., (312) 942-3720.
- Orthopedic Building, 1611 W. Harrison St., (312) 361-2103.
Discount coupons are not valid at the valet parking sites.
The valet parking and information desk staff in the hospital’s main entrance can call a cab for you.
Entering the Medical Center
The main entrance to the Medical Center is 1620 W. Harrison St., across the street from the parking garage. There are two pedestrian bridges to the Medical Center from the fourth floor, Section A level of the parking garage:
The Harrison Street (north) bridge leads to the fourth floor of the Tower and the Atrium.
The Paulina Street (west) bridge leads to the Professional Building and Armour Academic Center (Rush University).
After 9 p.m., visitors may use only the Paulina Street bridge.
View Rush University Medical Center in a larger map