Please bring all forms with you to your appointment. If you are unable to complete the patient forms prior to your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
If you are a new patient to our office, please be advised:
Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment
Bring an order from your referring physician
Bring contact information (phone and address) for both your primary care doctor and referring physician
Please always bring:
- Your current insurance card (or workmen's compensation information if appropriate)
- Your most recent MRI, X-ray or CT (films or disc and report)
- A current medication list (including name & dosage of medication)
If calling during normal business hours, please call the office and ask to speak to the nurse. Calls received before 3 p.m. will be returned by the end of the day. If you have an urgent issue, please inform the clinical coordinator so appropriate referral of your call can be made
Please leave the following information on the voice mail:
Your name, spelling your last name
Your date of birth
Your physician's name
Nature of your call
Pertinent call-back phone numbers
Is it OK to leave a return message on voice mail?
Please note: If you have urgent needs in the evening or weekends, you may phone the office and the answering service will contact the physician on call
Please contact your pharmacy and request they fax a request to our office for refill authorization to (312) 942-2176
If you need medication adjustments, please contact the nurse
All medication refills should be done during business hours. It is possible that the physician on call may not refill medications on the weekends
If you have a medication that requires a written prescription, please make appropriate arrangements to ensure you do not run out of your medication
- We do validate parking tickets at the front desk for the garage; the fee is $7.50 for the day. There is no time limit
- Valet parking is available at the lobby of the Professional Building. Parking rates range from $12.75 to $14.25.
- Parking is discounted to $7.50 with an official handicap placard/license plate. We do not validate for valet parking
- Discounted parking stickers are available at the Atrium Information desk. Books of five stickers may be purchased for $20. There is no expiration date.