| || |
|Fall 2008 Discover Rush|| |
Welcome to the Discover Rush Web Resource Center, the health newsletter from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
On this page, you will find articles on health and medical topics as well as recent news and interactive health tools.
Use these quicklinks to access some of our online resources:
Discover Rush Fall 2008 issue
To download a PDF of this issue of Discover Rush see the link at right under "Related Topics." Or view selected articles using the links below.
Visit our archive of past issues of Discover Rush.
Rush In the News
- Taking Heart: A minimally invasive fix for heart defects
- Report Cards Are In: Rush University receives high marks in graduate education
- CLICK! Specialty services at Rush ranked in the 2008 U.S.News & World Report.
Are you having trouble with your sleep?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Click here to participate in an online conversation to help you focus on the specific sleeping problems you may be experiencing. This conversation is an ideal first step to addressing your sleep troubles, today.
The interactive conversation will be between five to 20 minutes long, depending on your responses to the questions and prompts. The average conversation lasts for about 12 minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection to participate.
Our Monthly Electronic Health Newsletter
- Receive health information, breaking medical news and helpful tips for maintaining your health each month via e-mail.
- Other articles of interest
Find out more about Free Health Classes sponsored by Rush.
Discover even more about Rush