Meredith Neff graduated from the University of Michigan’s School of Public Health with a Master of Health Services Administration degree from the Department of Health Management and Policy. Prior to entering graduate school, she spent several years working in health care information technology as a project manager at both Epic Systems in Madison, Wisconsin, and as a consultant. This background led her to pursue Michigan’s Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics during her graduate career and aided her during her summer internship at HIMSS with the mHIMSS division. Meredith earned her Bachelor of Arts in business administration and English literature from Illinois Wesleyan University. During her fellowship year, Meredith is excited to pair her background and graduate learning to projects at Rush involving process improvement, information technologies and strategic development.
Spenser Troiano earned his Master of Health Administration degree from the University of Washington. During his graduate program, Spenser completed a year-long graduate internship at The Polyclinic, a large multi-specialty medical group based out of Seattle, Washington. There he worked on several projects, including the development of a business plan for a Behavioral Health Service line, and the creation of an exam room utilization model for a multispecialty clinic. Prior to entering graduate school, Spenser interned as a research assistant studying Alzheimer’s disease, and he completed a public health internship in his home state of California. Spenser received his undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology from the University of California, San Diego. During his administrative fellowship, Spenser is excited to further hone his interests in strategic development, health care analytics, and hospital operations.
- Christopher Nolan (2013-2014), New York University, project manager, Population Health, Rush University Medical Center
- Kara Stubbins (2013-2014), Ohio State University, project manager, Solid Organ Transplant Services, Rush University Medical Center
- Elizabeth Wurth (2012-2013), Cornell, patient experience consultant, Patient Relations, Rush University Medical Center
- Stephen McMillen (2012-2013), Johns Hopkins University, division administrator, Endocrinology, Rush University Medical Center
- Arthi Susai (2011-2012), University of Michigan, service line administrator, Solid Organ Transplant Services, Rush University Medical Center
- Geoff Zar (2011-2012), University of South Carolina, practice manager, Orthopedics, North Shore University Health System
- Nicole Ashmus (2010-2011), University of Michigan, senior manager, Operations and Strategic Development, Northwestern Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute
- Katherine Hinty (2010-2011), Medical University of South Carolina, associate, Huron Consulting Firm
- Carolyn Miller (2009-2010), University of Iowa, practice administrator, Indiana University Health Physicians
- Robert Silverstein (2009-2010), Medical University of South Carolina, assistant director, Supply Chain Operations, Rush University Medical Center
- Kristy Anwuri (2008-2009), Yale University, senior consultant, Process Improvement, Navigant Consulting
- Braden Mantei (2008-2009), University of Michigan, director, Medical Affairs, Rush University Medical Center
- Gauri Brown (2007-2008), Yale University
- Nisha Lulla (2007-2008), Johns Hopkins University, AVP, Hospital Operations, Rush University Medical Center
Learn more about the Administrative Fellowship Program.