Clinical Trials at Rush
Crohn’s Study The Section of Gastroenterology and Nutrition at Rush University Medical Center is participating in a study to determine whether diet or dietary supplements can safely and effectively help people with Crohn’s disease maintain remission. Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Have documented Crohn’s in the ileum and/or colon that has not been active for at least two weeks
- Have no ileostomy, colostomy, history of bowel obstruction or current strictures
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria. For more information, contact Susan Mikolaitis, RD, LD, at (312) 563-3892. Insomnia Study The Sleep Disorders Service and Research Center at Rush is participating in a study designed to evaluate the diagnoses assigned to patients who complain of insomnia. This is not a treatment study. Participation involves six visits to the sleep center plus two consecutive overnight sleep studies at the lab. Upon completion of the study, participants will have the opportunity to receive feedback about their sleep. Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a sleep complaint at least three times per week
- Report daytime dysfunction as a result of a sleep complaint
- Be at least 18 years old
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria. For more information, please contact Lindsey Gluszek at (312) 563-4292.
Looking for other clinical trials at Rush?
Looking for a Doctor?
Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, is a leader in caring for people of all, from newborns through older adults.
Just phone (888) 352-RUSH or (888) 352-7874 for help finding the Rush doctor that's right for you.
Looking for More Health Information?
- Visit Discover Rush’s Web Resource page to find articles on health topics and recent health news from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. You will also find many helpful links to other areas of our site.
Looking for Information About Medical Treatment and Services at Rush?