| || |
|Winter 2006 Discover Rush|| |
Welcome to the Discover Rush Web Resource Center, the health newsletter from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
On this page, you will find articles on health and medical topics as well as recent news and links to interactive health tools.
Our Monthly Electronic Health Newsletter
- Receive health information, breaking medical news and helpful tips for maintaining your health each month via e-mail.
- Make your holidays healthy and light:
- Some other articles of interest:
Are you having trouble with your sleep?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Click here to participate in an online conversation to help you focus on the specific sleeping problems you may be experiencing. This conversation is an ideal first step to addressing your sleep troubles, today.
The interactive conversation will be between five to 20 minutes long, depending on your responses to the questions and prompts. The average conversation lasts for about 12 minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection to participate.
Discover Rush Winter 2006 issue
To download a PDF of this issue of Discover Rush see the link at right under “Related Topics.” Or view selected articles using the links below.
Visit our archive of past issues of Discover Rush.
- Could You Have High Blood Pressure?
Lifestyle changes that can help you
- Find out how high blood pressure and the inability to walk well later in life are connected. Read the news release to find out about recent research at Rush University Medical Center.
- Cold Hard Facts
Addressing misconceptions about winter health
- Having trouble staying on your feet during the winter months? Read “A Matter of Balance” for tips on avoiding falls.
Free Health Classes Sponsored by Rush
Discover even more about Rush
To add your name to the mailing list for our quarterly magazine, Discover Rush, call (888) 352-RUSH.