| || |
|Spring 2006 Discover Rush|| |
Welcome to the Discover Rush Web Resource Center, the health newsletter from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. One this page, you will find articles on health and medical topics as well as recent news from Rush.
Our Monthly Electronic Health Newsletter
- Receive health information, breaking medical news and helpful tips for maintaining your health each month via e-mail. Subscribe today to our monthly e-newsletter, Discover Rush Online.
- Recent articles:
- Interested in past issues of Discover Rush Online?
Are you having trouble with your sleep?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Click here to participate in an online conversation to help you focus on the specific sleeping problems you may be experiencing. This conversation is an ideal first step to addressing your sleep troubles, today.
The interactive conversation will be between five to 20 minutes long, depending on your responses to the questions and prompts. The average conversation lasts for about 12 minutes. You’ll need a broadband connection to participate.
Discover Rush Spring 2006 issue
To download a PDF of the latest issue of Discover Rush see link at right under “Related Topics.” Or view selected articles using the links below.
Visit our archive of past issues of Discover Rush.
More Than a Balancing Act
Treating dizziness to prevent injury
- For more information on balance care at Rush, visit the:
Don’t Let IBS Slow You Down
A wide range of treatments can ease symptoms
- For more information on IBS care at Rush, visit the:
What You Should Know About Lung Cancer
Progress is being made
- For more information on cancer care at Rush, visit the:
Take Heart, Good Doctor
Doctors at Rush share strategies for maintaining their own heart health
Rush Encourages Seniors to “Brown Bag” It
Initiative to lessen drug interactions
- To receive brown bag or make an appointment for personal medication review call
- For more information about services for older adults (and people who care for them):
Study Has Researchers Saying “Go Fish!”
Relationship of fish consumption to slower rate of cognitive decline
Staying on Top of Your Game
Tips from a White Sox doc
Free Health Classes Sponsored by Rush
Discover even more about Rush
To add your name to the mailing list for our quarterly magazine, Discover Rush, call (888) 352-RUSH.