Our mission is to be the premier provider of comprehensive care for children and adults with bleeding and clotting disorders.
Our goal is to foster self-supporting and self-sustaining behavior in patients with hemophilia and associated bleeding and clotting disorders. We believe the use of aggressive preventive measures, such as patient and family empowerment, home therapy, factor prophylaxis and promotion of joint health will decrease patient morbidity and mortality, promote integration of the patient into the community, and enhance quality of life.
- Comprehensive care
- State-of-the-art medical management of bleeding and clotting disorders to limit complications and promote good health.
- Expert physical therapy and orthopedic intervention to prevent chronic joint disability and promote joint well-being.
- Expert genetic counseling with state-of-the-art prenatal and carrier testing.
- Psychosocial assistance and financial counseling to encourage and support a stable lifestyle.
- "Rush for Life" factor program
In addition to the locations listed below, we also see patients in offices at Riverside Medical Center in Kankakee.