We want to hear from you. Please let us know if you need more information about a Rush program or physician, or if you have questions or comments about our Web site.
- Rush University Medical Center mailing address:
1653 W. Congress Parkway, Chicago, Illinois, 60612
- To make an appointment with a doctor at Rush, please call our toll-free physician referral number: (888) 352-RUSH.
- To reach the hospital operator, call (312) 942-5000.
- For patient information, call (312) 942-5000.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call (312) 942-2207 (TTY/TTD).
- If you have a customer service question or comment that requires immediate attention, call our Manager, Patient Relations at (312) 942-6979. If you feel this is an important issue for the Joint Commission to know about, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-994-6610.
- For media inquiries, please call (312) 942-5579 or visit the News Room for complete contact information.
- For information on requesting nurse staffing information under the Illinois Hospital Report Card Act, visit Nursing at Rush.
- For all employment queries, visit the Jobs at Rush employment Web site.
- For information about degree programs in medicine, nursing, health systems management, allied health or basic science, see the Rush University Web site.
- For Rush Oak Park Hospital contact information, visit the Rush Oak Park Hospital Contact Us page.
For all other inquiries, enter your contact information below. The areas highlighted in red are required. The areas in black are optional. We will use the information you provide only to help us respond to your query. For information about our commitment to patient privacy, see our Notice of Privacy Practices. When you are finished composing your message, click the send button.